WordPress Maintenance Plans
“everybody wants to build and nobody wants to do maintenance.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Hocus Pocus
Sometimes it could be overwhelming, beyond your skill set, or just keeps you away from your main tasks. Corewpress can take care of all your website related stuff from updating your theme, plugins, the core, optimizing your site speed, helping you to automatize content uploading, social media integration while keep everything running smoothly. Don’t wait until your site is several versions behind the current one, or until it has been hacked. Keep it safe, operational and up to date at all times.
We will proactively take care of all maintenance needs so you can focus on your business and make it grow.
- WordPress core updates. Every time a new WordPress version is released, we’ll check its compatibility against your website and make the update, so you are up to date with the newest WP versions.
- Plugins & theme updates. Your theme and plugins need to be upgraded, not only when a new WP version is released, but also to use their new features or security fixes. We’ll take care of it making your site available at all times.
- Daily Backups. The latest 30 days of your website backups will be available for you at all times. Either you want to restore the entire site, or just a specific file or post, you always have a copy.
- Uptime monitoring 24/7/365. Even when you are sleeping, there are customers that need to access your website. That’s why we monitor 24hs your business to make sure everything is running smooth.
- Ticketing system. Get a simple link and form to communicate with us. Fill a very simple form to get in contact or just send us an email. Are you on the run? You can tweet us as well and we’ll proceed right away to help you in our centralized communication platform.
Premium SupportMost popular plan
- All Basic Support features included +
- 1 hour of custom development, so you can use it on any new (or old) feature you want to add or anything else on your website you want to adjust.
- Staging environment. You’ll have a twin site, where to test all your new content or features. Anything you need to test before deploying to production can be done here without affecting your service.
- Enhanced Security. Making your site secure is a permanent ongoing task. with an active prevention, periodical checks and cleanings, we will make sure your site is malware free and ready for your users.
- SPAM administration and filtering
- Dead links checking and fixing.
- All Premium Support features included +
- Speed Performance. Your site will be monitored to keep the speed performance beyond 85%. If any adjustment is needed, then it’s included!
- InSite SEO. We’ll fix all the internal SEO issues you have (alt tags, code, images, rich data, etc.) and will apply them to any new content or change on your website.
- Database Optimization. Periodical DB cleaning to keep it as small as possible and indexed to ensure your website speed.
- 2 hours of custom development, so you can use it on any new (or old) feature you want to add or anything else on your website you want to adjust.
- Media Management. We’ll optimize your server, remove all unused media files, reduce the ones in use and manage your server files in order to reduce the space, so you don’t need to pay any extras to your hosting.
*1 You can cancel anytime.
*2 Refunds can be done for the remaining time of the current ongoing period.
Corewpress came highly recommended by a website developer to my company. Very knowledgeable on all aspects of WordPress websites. Incredibly quick turn around time from the simple requests to the more entailed work I needed done. Thank you!Sylvia Butch
Corewpress guys are integral partners in the development of our website. They have time again performed under tight time constraints, and delivered on time and on budget. They have a ‘can-do’ attitude, and approach every project with enthusiasm. I absolutely recommend them.Erik Sorkin
I originally hired Corewpress to help me with some redesign on my site. I was pleased with his work and they also identified some security issues on my site for me. I then moved him to a quarterly retainer to maintain and manage my site and it’s great to know that someone competent is monitoring the site and solving issues so I never have to worry about security, patches or maintenance. If you’re looking for a responsive team to support you with your WordPress site, I recommend Corewordpress and his team.Anamaria Nino-Murcia
Corewpress has helped me on several website projects needing customizations and maintenance, and the results have always been exactly what the client needed. They have saved me time & money, because I can go right to them and they know how to get it done quickly and in whatever timeframe I ask for. Thanks!Elise Michaels